Dave Matthews is retaining the distinction as creator of the music of choice for dorm rooms everywhere, especially with a new studio album set to see release on [ February 27th, 2001 ] . But the musician/writer was also, as of late, performing in an adaptation of author Wilson Rawls’ “Where the Red Fern Grows” until funding for the project froze up.
But it appears that Matthews may still get some screen time soon. [ ZENtertainment ] reports that he may be set to join Courtney Love and Charlize Theron in a new kidnapping thriller entitled “24 Hours.” For the full story, pay [ MTV.com ] a visit.
Posted on January 30, 2001 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- MEET THE HAMILTONS…IF YOU DARE
- MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000: 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION (DVD)
- WEINSTEIN TO TAKE A SHOT AT “THE ALCHEMIST”
- JIM CARREY GETS NIPPLED SUIT?
- WIPE YOUR ASS WITH THIS!!!
Popular Stories from Around the Web