“Dammit Jim!” is a film about Trekkies — those adorable (well, sometimes) superfans who live, breathe, eat, sleep, and basically ooze Star Trek. Whether they’re living the dream or living in a dream is entirely your call, but “Dammit Jim!” has been called a “savagely funny peek” into the secret world of this subculture, and it’s got a Chris Farley-alike for a star, and a Kramer-esque sidekick to boot.
Check out the [ official "Dammit Jim!" homepage ] for sneak peeks, ordering information, and more.
Posted on February 18, 2001 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- MAYBE I WAS WRONG ABOUT CHRIS FARLEY…
- WOULDN’T YOU LIKE TO BE A HATEFUL IDIOT TOO?
- THE CHRIS FARLEY CONCLUSION…
- I KNOW WHO KILLED CHRIS FARLEY.
- DIGITAL SWARM’S “DEBACLE”
Popular Stories from Around the Web