The Media Arts Center San Diego is proud to host the National Association of Latino Independent Producers’ Third Annual Conference. The Conference will take place December 6-9, 2001 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla. Over 300 of today’s hottest Latino film and video producers will be present. Register before October 31st to get the “early bird” rate. Local volunteers are needed. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are still available.
Visit the conference website for details on the agenda. For additional information, please call 619-230-1938.
Check out FILMTHREAT.com’s NEWS ARCHIVES and get the movie news you missed!
Posted on October 2, 2001 in News by Film Threat Staff
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- 13TH ANNUAL SAN DIEGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL LAUNCHES
- CHICAGO LATINO FILM FESTIVAL CELEBRATES ITS 20TH
- NASHVILLE SCREENWRITERS CONFERENCE IN MAY
- YOU TOO CAN SELL TO HOLLYWOOD
- “MAD LOVE” KICKS OFF 6TH ANNUAL LOS ANGELES LATINO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web