Mark reveals too much about his life, again, while discussing “Clash of the Titans” and our two hosts spend a great deal of time pondering whether or not set visits have any point, muse over the ethics of being flown out for a set visit versus being flown out for a film festival and regret constantly coming over the top of one another.
Posted on April 8, 2010 in Podcasts by Mark Bell
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 67 – WE’RE NOT AS BAD AS WE USED TO BE
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 47 – DON’S ON THE RUN
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 38 – THIS IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN!
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 64 – MADE ME VOMIT IN SHAME
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 58 – GRANDMOTHER WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO
Popular Stories from Around the Web