Don and Mark talk DIY indie, a bit of mumblecore, some Sundance selections and then Don admits that he didn’t quite understand Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Mark can’t help him out because he hasn’t seen it and Kubrick faked the moon landing!?!
Posted on December 13, 2011 in Podcasts by Mark Bell
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 78: A NEW YEAR
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 55 – INDIE MEMPHIS AND MELANCHOLIA
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 37 – “SUCKER PUNCH”-DRUNK HATE
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 93: WHY ARE WE DOING THIS AGAIN?
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 67 – WE’RE NOT AS BAD AS WE USED TO BE
Popular Stories from Around the Web