FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 70 – YOU DIDN’T REALLY THINK WE WERE DONE WITH “THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN,” DID YOU?
Don and Mark praise Beasts of the Southern Wild, talk about the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, spoiler-avoidance film culture and spoilerifically bag on The Amazing Spider-Man because the damn film gets worse the more you think about it…
Posted on July 17, 2012 in Podcasts by Mark Bell
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 69 – NOT ONE “69″ JOKE
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 95: IT’S FOR CHILDREN… ISN’T IT?
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 37 – “SUCKER PUNCH”-DRUNK HATE
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 67 – WE’RE NOT AS BAD AS WE USED TO BE
- FILM THREAT PODCAST – EPISODE 63 – PERPETUAL STATE OF APOLOGY
Popular Stories from Around the Web