A large not so confident sloppy American student heads to the very stuffy, very English institution known as Oxford. When he arrives he does his best to fit in but things don’t go so well as he lives up to many ugly American stereotypes.
The student also attempts to get involved with fellow students and even starts his own Oxford Society all with similar disastrous results. A very funny and well acted short that points out just how different the English and the Americans can be.
Posted on January 24, 2004 in Reviews by Jim Agnew
If you liked this article then you may also like the following Film Threat articles:
- 2014 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AWARD WINNERS
- SUBMIT TO THE TEXAS FILM FESTIVAL
- 2015 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL TO BE FINAL ONE FOR VOLUNTEER FEST DIRECTORS
- GET A LOOK AT THESE FIRST LOOKERS
- FILM FESTIVAL NOTEBOOK WITH HEIDI VAN LIER: 2011 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL
Popular Stories from Around the Web