This week, It was only a matter of time before an island… neh, a mountain of undead corpses… was going to break containment. The question remains, will it take 28 days for the English foaming zombies to reach an inhabited island? Or 28 weeks…Posted on February 29, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #6
- AMIRA & SAM
- 2015 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL TO BE FINAL ONE FOR VOLUNTEER FEST DIRECTORS
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #5
- 2015 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AUDIENCE, JURY AND SPONSORED AWARD WINNERS
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE BEST LITTLE SPECIAL IN TEXAS
- MISS HILL: MAKING DANCE MATTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 240: SHAMBLING TERROR?
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #4
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
|Oxford Film Fest #12: Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015!|
The 2015 Oxford Film Festival in Oxford, Miss will be held on February 26-March 1, 2015. Opening night includes James Franco's The Sound and the Fury. Parties, movies, good food and fun. Join us! Learn more at oxfordfilmfest.com.