“People are always surprised by this movie,” says Blayne Weaver, the writer, director and star of 6 MONTH RULE. “We’ve gone to great lengths to avoid cliches. We’re inherently different, and it’s interesting to see how folks process that”. RULE, the award-winning independent feature which opened Friday in New York City, has been labeled by […]Posted on June 2, 2012 in Interviews by Paul Osborne
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – OUR BIONIC FUTURE TOGETHER!
- UNDER A SHIPWRECKED MOON
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.