Via telephone transmission from Pennsylvania to Tacoma, this flourishing filmmaking team explains that despite the miles worn by both their subject and his band, “Last Days Here” prefers to embrace the future and not wallow in the past…Posted on April 4, 2012 in Interviews by KJ Doughton
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: SUSPENSE – A CASK OF AMONTILLADO
- THE CAPITOL OF THE MULTIVERSE
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES 2013 SPECIAL REPORT #1 “RAIN RAIN, DON’T GO AWAY!”
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 87: 2013 HOT DOCS FEST – “FINDING THE FUNK,” “THE WINDING STREAM” AND “EXPEDITION TO THE END OF THE WORLD”
- AN ENCOUNTER WITH SIMONE WEIL
- HERE COMES THE DEVIL
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 151: STAR SWITCH
- HALF REAL
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.