This week, Digital Celluloid revisits the island of ffff, and follows once again the journey of Lyra and Eragon to her new home, while also gleaning in on more of their conversation…Posted on August 10, 2011 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DISTANT THUNDER
- THE LAZARUS EFFECT
- WHITE GOD
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 245: NIMOY’S NEXT FRONTIER
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – OUR BIONIC FUTURE TOGETHER!
- UNDER A SHIPWRECKED MOON
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.