This week, it’s the last year at Hogwarts. Okay, I guess the second half of the last year. To commemorate the occasion, we follow a time honored tradition among the wizarding world…Posted on July 18, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- WESSELMANIA: INTERVIEW WITH FILMMAKER LARRY WESSEL
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 200: WELCOME TO SLENDERLAND
- BILL ZEBUB: CONTROVERSY, HOT WOMEN, AND WASTELAND WALKOUTS
- 2014 NANTUCKET FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES FEATURE FILM LINEUP
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – READER Q&A ON MARKETING YOUR FILM!
- J.X. WILLIAMS’ CINELEAKS: “SAMMY-GATE”
- YURUMEIN (HOMELAND)
- MONEY & LIFE
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 4th annual event, to be held October 11, 2014 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 20, 2014; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.