If you’re looking for the kind of left-field drum fills that gave other rock docs like “Anvil: The Story of Anvil” and “Last Days Here” particularly unique grooves, “Beware of Mr. Baker” offers nothing new. But for filmic confirmation that Baker was arguably the greatest and most influential skin-slammer of all time, Bulger’s movie delivers in sonic spades…Posted on March 21, 2013 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
- UNDER A SHIPWRECKED MOON
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
- KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.