If you’re looking for the kind of left-field drum fills that gave other rock docs like “Anvil: The Story of Anvil” and “Last Days Here” particularly unique grooves, “Beware of Mr. Baker” offers nothing new. But for filmic confirmation that Baker was arguably the greatest and most influential skin-slammer of all time, Bulger’s movie delivers in sonic spades…Posted on March 21, 2013 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #6
- AMIRA & SAM
- 2015 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL TO BE FINAL ONE FOR VOLUNTEER FEST DIRECTORS
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #5
- 2015 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AUDIENCE, JURY AND SPONSORED AWARD WINNERS
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE BEST LITTLE SPECIAL IN TEXAS
- MISS HILL: MAKING DANCE MATTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 240: SHAMBLING TERROR?
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #4
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.