With “Animal Kingdom,” filmmaker Michod suggests that when the chips are down, we’re not here to walk old ladies across the street for merit badges. We’re here to survive. Period.Posted on October 4, 2010 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
- WHITE GOD
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 245: NIMOY’S NEXT FRONTIER
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – OUR BIONIC FUTURE TOGETHER!
- UNDER A SHIPWRECKED MOON
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.