With “Animal Kingdom,” filmmaker Michod suggests that when the chips are down, we’re not here to walk old ladies across the street for merit badges. We’re here to survive. Period.Posted on October 4, 2010 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
2013 Los Angeles Film Festival Coverage
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 92: “LEVITATED MASS,” “HYPE!,” “SCRATCH,” “SURFWISE” AND MORE WITH DIRECTOR DOUG PRAY
- AMERICA 101
- THE FEED
- MOLEMAN 2 – DEMOSCENE – THE ART OF THE ALGORITHMS
- OUT OF ORDER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 156: MAN OF STEEL INDEED
- MISTAKEN FOR STRANGERS
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING AN AGENT
- THE MACHINE WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.