In the movies, drug deals never go off as planned. If they did, I suppose, the running times of the movies would be a lot shorter. In the case of “Cross Bearer,” a simple plan to do the deal, rip off the owner, and retire with a girlfriend to the Greek Isles results in disaster more quickly than most. For strippers Heather and Bunny, the Morality Gods come down on them particularly hard…Posted on April 18, 2013 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES FEATURE FILM AWARD WINNERS
- THE MARCEL PEREZ COLLECTION (DVD)
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #6
- AMIRA & SAM
- 2015 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL TO BE FINAL ONE FOR VOLUNTEER FEST DIRECTORS
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #5
- 2015 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AUDIENCE, JURY AND SPONSORED AWARD WINNERS
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE BEST LITTLE SPECIAL IN TEXAS
- MISS HILL: MAKING DANCE MATTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 240: SHAMBLING TERROR?
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.