This week, Digital Celluloid shows that, sometimes, parenthood isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially when you’re a demon paranormal investigator who knocked up a pyrokinetic chick… I mean, is that even possible…Posted on July 27, 2011 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – WELCOME TO OUR THREE-YEAR BIRTHDAY PARTY!
- TRAVEL DREAM AND DREAM TRAVEL
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES SPECIAL REPORT #2 – “WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU SCAM,” HOW FAKE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS PREY ON COLLEGE STUDENTS AT CANNES!
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: SUSPENSE – A CASK OF AMONTILLADO
- THE CAPITOL OF THE MULTIVERSE
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES 2013 SPECIAL REPORT #1 “RAIN RAIN, DON’T GO AWAY!”
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.