If you’re looking for the kind of left-field drum fills that gave other rock docs like “Anvil: The Story of Anvil” and “Last Days Here” particularly unique grooves, “Beware of Mr. Baker” offers nothing new. But for filmic confirmation that Baker was arguably the greatest and most influential skin-slammer of all time, Bulger’s movie delivers in sonic spades…Posted on March 21, 2013 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
- KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE
- D.C. INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL RETURNS FOR 17TH ANNUAL CELEBRATION
|Oxford Film Fest #12: Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015!|
The 2015 Oxford Film Festival in Oxford, Miss will be held on February 26-March 1, 2015. Opening night includes James Franco's The Sound and the Fury. Parties, movies, good food and fun. Join us! Learn more at oxfordfilmfest.com.