With “Animal Kingdom,” filmmaker Michod suggests that when the chips are down, we’re not here to walk old ladies across the street for merit badges. We’re here to survive. Period.Posted on October 4, 2010 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- MONEY & LIFE
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: CUCUMBER CASTLE
- SIFF 2014: BEHIND THE CURTAIN, PART THREE
- CHILD OF GOD
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 199: THE JEN ABDUCTION PROJECT
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – WRAPPING UP MIPTV 2014!
- YOU’RE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I LIVE HERE AND I DON’T
- EARTH ANGEL
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 4th annual event, to be held October 11, 2014 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 20, 2014; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.