If you’re looking for the kind of left-field drum fills that gave other rock docs like “Anvil: The Story of Anvil” and “Last Days Here” particularly unique grooves, “Beware of Mr. Baker” offers nothing new. But for filmic confirmation that Baker was arguably the greatest and most influential skin-slammer of all time, Bulger’s movie delivers in sonic spades…Posted on March 21, 2013 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- 2015 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL TO BE FINAL ONE FOR VOLUNTEER FEST DIRECTORS
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #5
- 2015 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AUDIENCE, JURY AND SPONSORED AWARD WINNERS
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE BEST LITTLE SPECIAL IN TEXAS
- MISS HILL: MAKING DANCE MATTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 240: SHAMBLING TERROR?
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #4
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
- WRESTLING WITH SATAN (DVD)
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #3
|Oxford Film Fest #12: Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015!|
The 2015 Oxford Film Festival in Oxford, Miss will be held on February 26-March 1, 2015. Opening night includes James Franco's The Sound and the Fury. Parties, movies, good food and fun. Join us! Learn more at oxfordfilmfest.com.