Not to be cute, but the word “fun” recently received a new definition. Paul Bunnell, best known for his outstandingly bizarre short, “That Little Monster,” spent almost a decade bringing to life this homage to everything. It’s a ’50s sci-fi musical comedy with shades of noir and classic mythology and it all comes at you fast and furiously…Posted on July 6, 2013 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #4
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
- WRESTLING WITH SATAN (DVD)
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #3
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #2
- THE ROYAL ROAD
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #1
- THE RESURRECTION OF JAKE THE SNAKE
- “HACK ATTACK” – 2015 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL OPENING POEM
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.