Film Society’s Associate Programming Director Scott Foundas said, “Jeff enjoys making films comprised of moments that other films left out”…Posted on January 7, 2011 in Features, Films Gone Wild by John Wildman
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES SPECIAL REPORT #2 – “WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU SCAM,” HOW FAKE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS PREY ON COLLEGE STUDENTS AT CANNES!
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: SUSPENSE – A CASK OF AMONTILLADO
- THE CAPITOL OF THE MULTIVERSE
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES 2013 SPECIAL REPORT #1 “RAIN RAIN, DON’T GO AWAY!”
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 87: 2013 HOT DOCS FEST – “FINDING THE FUNK,” “THE WINDING STREAM” AND “EXPEDITION TO THE END OF THE WORLD”
- AN ENCOUNTER WITH SIMONE WEIL
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.