2011 SEATTLE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL SELECTION! Hate men? “Donor” will feed your fire. Lumbering towards its staggeringly depressing finale, Mark Afable Meily’s potent downer rolls out a human doormat, then soils it with the dirty feet of an immature sociopath…Posted on June 8, 2011 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DISTANT THUNDER
- THE LAZARUS EFFECT
- WHITE GOD
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 245: NIMOY’S NEXT FRONTIER
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – OUR BIONIC FUTURE TOGETHER!
- UNDER A SHIPWRECKED MOON
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.