“People are always surprised by this movie,” says Blayne Weaver, the writer, director and star of 6 MONTH RULE. “We’ve gone to great lengths to avoid cliches. We’re inherently different, and it’s interesting to see how folks process that”. RULE, the award-winning independent feature which opened Friday in New York City, has been labeled by […]Posted on June 2, 2012 in Interviews by Paul Osborne
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE BEST LITTLE SPECIAL IN TEXAS
- MISS HILL: MAKING DANCE MATTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 240: SHAMBLING TERROR?
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #4
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER!
- WRESTLING WITH SATAN (DVD)
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #3
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #2
- THE ROYAL ROAD
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.