For anyone unfamiliar with the oeuvre of filmmaker Chris Seaver or the Low Budget Pictures universe, this probably isn’t the best introduction. Come to think of it, considering that it’s in developmental limbo at Troma Entertainment and may never be released at all, it’s probably the worst choice for an introduction…Posted on February 17, 2011 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES SPECIAL REPORT #2 – “WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU SCAM,” HOW FAKE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS PREY ON COLLEGE STUDENTS AT CANNES!
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: SUSPENSE – A CASK OF AMONTILLADO
- THE CAPITOL OF THE MULTIVERSE
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES 2013 SPECIAL REPORT #1 “RAIN RAIN, DON’T GO AWAY!”
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 87: 2013 HOT DOCS FEST – “FINDING THE FUNK,” “THE WINDING STREAM” AND “EXPEDITION TO THE END OF THE WORLD”
- AN ENCOUNTER WITH SIMONE WEIL
- HERE COMES THE DEVIL
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.