My favorite “Mystery Science Theater 3000″ sets are the ones whose bonus features put some context around the riffed-on movies or around the series itself (or, hopefully, both). Volume 26 in Shout! Factory’s long-running series serves up a whopping portion of the former, proving once again that bad movies don’t just pop into existence, even if it seems that way…Posted on March 26, 2013 in Reviews by Brad Cook
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- J.X. WILLIAMS’ CINELEAKS: “SAMMY-GATE”
- YURUMEIN (HOMELAND)
- MONEY & LIFE
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: CUCUMBER CASTLE
- SIFF 2014: BEHIND THE CURTAIN, PART THREE
- CHILD OF GOD
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 199: THE JEN ABDUCTION PROJECT
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – WRAPPING UP MIPTV 2014!
- YOU’RE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I LIVE HERE AND I DON’T
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 4th annual event, to be held October 11, 2014 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 20, 2014; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.