Even the most die-hard purist will recognize the love and talent that went into every aspect of this production. This isn’t a remake of anything. This is a Frankenstein’s beautiful monster of a movie, courtesy of more than 150 mad doctors…Posted on October 22, 2010 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- THE MARCEL PEREZ COLLECTION (DVD)
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #6
- AMIRA & SAM
- 2015 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL TO BE FINAL ONE FOR VOLUNTEER FEST DIRECTORS
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #5
- 2015 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES AUDIENCE, JURY AND SPONSORED AWARD WINNERS
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE BEST LITTLE SPECIAL IN TEXAS
- MISS HILL: MAKING DANCE MATTER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 240: SHAMBLING TERROR?
- FILMS GONE WILD: 2015 SUNDANCE #4
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.