“People are always surprised by this movie,” says Blayne Weaver, the writer, director and star of 6 MONTH RULE. “We’ve gone to great lengths to avoid cliches. We’re inherently different, and it’s interesting to see how folks process that”. RULE, the award-winning independent feature which opened Friday in New York City, has been labeled by […]Posted on June 2, 2012 in Interviews by Paul Osborne
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- 2014 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES PREMIERES AND DOCUMENTARY PREMIERES PROGRAMS
- COME MORNING
- AMKA AND THE THREE GOLDEN RULES
- 2014 SLAMDANCE FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES SPECIAL SCREENINGS, BEYOND PROGRAM AND SHORTS SHOWCASES SELECTIONS
- JFK ASSASSINATION: THE DEFINITIVE GUIDE (DVD)
- RETURN TO DWIGHT AND NILE: THE CRASH OF PSA FLIGHT 182
- 2014 OXFORD FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES LINEUP
- MILK PATON: THE MOTION PICTURE(S)
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 116: “ALWAYS FAITHFUL,” DOCUMENTARY ON MILITARY DOGS IN IRAQ WITH DIRECTOR HARRIS DONE
|Listen to the Film Threat Podcast on Stitcher SmartRadio!|
You can hear Film Threat while on the go with Stitcher SmartRadio. Stitcher is a free news and talk mobile app available for your smart phone. And when you download Stitcher to hear Film Threat you have a chance to win some money!
Downloading is quick and easy… just find Stitcher in the app store, or go to http://www.Stitcher.com/Film. Download it- it’s free & just takes a few seconds- Then during registration – hit the promo code box and enter FILM to get automatically entered to win $100.
The latest episode of the show will be waiting for you in your Favorites. You’ll get access to lots of other amazing show too- always available to you on demand-no syncing. It’s Stitcher SmartRadio
Don’t forget to enter promo code FILM when you register.