Not to be cute, but the word “fun” recently received a new definition. Paul Bunnell, best known for his outstandingly bizarre short, “That Little Monster,” spent almost a decade bringing to life this homage to everything. It’s a ’50s sci-fi musical comedy with shades of noir and classic mythology and it all comes at you fast and furiously…Posted on July 6, 2013 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- WESSELMANIA: INTERVIEW WITH FILMMAKER LARRY WESSEL
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 200: WELCOME TO SLENDERLAND
- BILL ZEBUB: CONTROVERSY, HOT WOMEN, AND WASTELAND WALKOUTS
- 2014 NANTUCKET FILM FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES FEATURE FILM LINEUP
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – READER Q&A ON MARKETING YOUR FILM!
- J.X. WILLIAMS’ CINELEAKS: “SAMMY-GATE”
- YURUMEIN (HOMELAND)
- MONEY & LIFE
|Listen to the Film Threat Podcast on Stitcher SmartRadio!|
You can hear Film Threat while on the go with Stitcher SmartRadio. Stitcher is a free news and talk mobile app available for your smart phone. And when you download Stitcher to hear Film Threat you have a chance to win some money!
Downloading is quick and easy… just find Stitcher in the app store, or go to http://www.Stitcher.com/Film. Download it- it’s free & just takes a few seconds- Then during registration – hit the promo code box and enter FILM to get automatically entered to win $100.
The latest episode of the show will be waiting for you in your Favorites. You’ll get access to lots of other amazing show too- always available to you on demand-no syncing. It’s Stitcher SmartRadio
Don’t forget to enter promo code FILM when you register.