This week, with the advent of the sequel, we go and have a “Grave Encounter” with the host who is slowly achieving Chuck Norris levels of Badass-ness…Posted on January 30, 2013 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
2013 Los Angeles Film Festival Coverage
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 92: “LEVITATED MASS,” “HYPE!,” “SCRATCH,” “SURFWISE” AND MORE WITH DIRECTOR DOUG PRAY
- AMERICA 101
- THE FEED
- MOLEMAN 2 – DEMOSCENE – THE ART OF THE ALGORITHMS
- OUT OF ORDER
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 156: MAN OF STEEL INDEED
- MISTAKEN FOR STRANGERS
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – FIVE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT GETTING AN AGENT
- THE MACHINE WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING DISAPPEAR
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.