“Cold in July” harkens back to the days of tough seventies thrillers. It pulsates with a no-frills real-ness that’s almost novel in our current age of CGI fakery. Most amazingly of all, it makes White Lion sound good. And that’s one helluva feat.Posted on May 28, 2014 in Reviews by KJ Doughton
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
- KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE
- D.C. INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL RETURNS FOR 17TH ANNUAL CELEBRATION
|Oxford Film Fest #12: Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015!|
The 2015 Oxford Film Festival in Oxford, Miss will be held on February 26-March 1, 2015. Opening night includes James Franco's The Sound and the Fury. Parties, movies, good food and fun. Join us! Learn more at oxfordfilmfest.com.