Some movies are clearly a product of their time. You get a sense while watching them that they are a reflection of their era, and they couldn’t have been made a decade earlier or a decade later. I’ve always thought “Being John Malkovich” was one of those films…Posted on May 27, 2012 in Reviews by Brad Cook
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
- KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE
- D.C. INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL RETURNS FOR 17TH ANNUAL CELEBRATION
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 5th annual event, to be held October 3 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 15; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.