Ari’s comedy, “Adventures of Power,” which premiered at Sundance during the “year of the bankruptcies” and is finally out on DVD/VOD, is about air-drumming and the American Dream. Coincidentally, this article is about the movie and the American Dream…Posted on February 17, 2011 in Interviews by Roy D. Koriakin
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES SPECIAL REPORT #2 – “WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU SCAM,” HOW FAKE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS PREY ON COLLEGE STUDENTS AT CANNES!
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: SUSPENSE – A CASK OF AMONTILLADO
- THE CAPITOL OF THE MULTIVERSE
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES 2013 SPECIAL REPORT #1 “RAIN RAIN, DON’T GO AWAY!”
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 87: 2013 HOT DOCS FEST – “FINDING THE FUNK,” “THE WINDING STREAM” AND “EXPEDITION TO THE END OF THE WORLD”
- AN ENCOUNTER WITH SIMONE WEIL
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.