For anyone unfamiliar with the oeuvre of filmmaker Chris Seaver or the Low Budget Pictures universe, this probably isn’t the best introduction. Come to think of it, considering that it’s in developmental limbo at Troma Entertainment and may never be released at all, it’s probably the worst choice for an introduction…Posted on February 17, 2011 in Reviews by Mike Watt
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
- KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE
- D.C. INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL RETURNS FOR 17TH ANNUAL CELEBRATION
|Oxford Film Fest #12: Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015!|
The 2015 Oxford Film Festival in Oxford, Miss will be held on February 26-March 1, 2015. Opening night includes James Franco's The Sound and the Fury. Parties, movies, good food and fun. Join us! Learn more at oxfordfilmfest.com.