Transplanting the tale from India to rural America, Gorman and Seymour update “Mark” only slightly. Instead of leprous villagers worshipping a jungle shrine to Hanuman the Hindu Monkey-God, the film has them worshipping in a very lovely forest instead…Posted on February 24, 2012 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- TRAVEL DREAM AND DREAM TRAVEL
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES SPECIAL REPORT #2 – “WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU SCAM,” HOW FAKE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS PREY ON COLLEGE STUDENTS AT CANNES!
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: SUSPENSE – A CASK OF AMONTILLADO
- THE CAPITOL OF THE MULTIVERSE
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – CANNES 2013 SPECIAL REPORT #1 “RAIN RAIN, DON’T GO AWAY!”
- BYOD: BRING YOUR OWN DOC – EPISODE 87: 2013 HOT DOCS FEST – “FINDING THE FUNK,” “THE WINDING STREAM” AND “EXPEDITION TO THE END OF THE WORLD”
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.