Transplanting the tale from India to rural America, Gorman and Seymour update “Mark” only slightly. Instead of leprous villagers worshipping a jungle shrine to Hanuman the Hindu Monkey-God, the film has them worshipping in a very lovely forest instead…Posted on February 24, 2012 in Reviews by Mike Watt
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: DESYAT NEGRITYAT
- BLOOD, SWEAT AND BEER
- THE MYSTERY OF BELA LUGOSI’S LOST FINAL FILM
- HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 244: GENRE SWAP!
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – SMALLISH FILMS FEASTED (AGAIN) AT THE 87TH ACADEMY AWARDS!
- LITTEKENS (SCARS)
- THE BOOTLEG FILES: THE SEARCH FOR THE NILE
- KINGSMAN: THE SECRET SERVICE
- D.C. INDEPENDENT FILM FESTIVAL RETURNS FOR 17TH ANNUAL CELEBRATION
|Oxford Film Fest #12: Feb 26-Mar 1, 2015!|
The 2015 Oxford Film Festival in Oxford, Miss will be held on February 26-March 1, 2015. Opening night includes James Franco's The Sound and the Fury. Parties, movies, good food and fun. Join us! Learn more at oxfordfilmfest.com.