This week, Digital Celluloid looks at a new up and coming found footage horror film from Spain that shows the terrors of ghostly phenomenon, creepy hedge mazes and the seductive power of the boob tube…Posted on January 4, 2012 in Digital Celluloid, Features by Chris Cirillo
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- A CERTAIN KIND OF MONSTER
- A PLACE AT THE TABLE
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 152: TO THE BITTER END?
- I’M GONNA EAT YOUR LUNCH: EPISODE 1 – PANDA BULLETS
- MY BROTHER JACK
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – WELCOME TO OUR THREE-YEAR BIRTHDAY PARTY!
- TRAVEL DREAM AND DREAM TRAVEL
|Entries Sought For New England Underground Film Festival|
The New England Underground Film Festival is accepting submissions for its third annual presentation, which will take place October 6 in Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, the festival will present short films and feature-length productions in all genres.
The deadline for submissions is August 30. All submissions should be made through the festival’s website, http://newenglanduff.webs.com.