Not to be cute, but the word “fun” recently received a new definition. Paul Bunnell, best known for his outstandingly bizarre short, “That Little Monster,” spent almost a decade bringing to life this homage to everything. It’s a ’50s sci-fi musical comedy with shades of noir and classic mythology and it all comes at you fast and furiously…Posted on July 6, 2013 in Reviews by Mike Watt
Promoted Crowdfunding Campaigns
|Want to see your campaign here? Submit via our Crowdfunding Widget!|
- SIFF 2014: BEHIND THE CURTAIN, PART THREE
- CHILD OF GOD
- DIGITAL CELLULOID – ISSUE 199: THE JEN ABDUCTION PROJECT
- GOING BIONIC: DISTRIBUTING INDEPENDENT FILMS INTERNATIONALLY – WRAPPING UP MIPTV 2014!
- YOU’RE LOOKING AT ME LIKE I LIVE HERE AND I DON’T
- EARTH ANGEL
- CAMPAIGN OF HATE: RUSSIA AND GAY PROPAGANDA
- LUNCHES WITH MEL
- THE PEOPLE VS. PAUL CRUMP (DVD)
|New England Underground Film Festival Seeks Entries|
The New England Underground Film Festival is now seeking entries for its 4th annual event, to be held October 11, 2014 at the University of Hartford’s Gray Conference Center, located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Programmed by Film Threat’s Phil Hall, this festival celebrates the best in contemporary underground cinema. The final deadline for entries is July 20, 2014; entry information is online at http://newenglanduff.webs.com.